Get all your BSD questions answered!
How do I contact you for help?
- Email me at BlueStripeDistrict@gmail.com
Where am I located?
- I am based out of Minnesota in the United States
X item is out of stock. When will you restock?
- Limited Edition items will not be restocked. Once gone they are gone.
- For regular items I will update the listing with a restock date as soon as I know of one.
What are the shipping options?
- The shipping options vary a bit depending on where you are
- Most common are USPS, UPS, FEDEX
- If for some reason the site is stating I cannot ship to you please contact me so I can fix this.
What are the international taxes, duties, etc., that I have to pay?
- You will be responsible for any taxes, fees, duties, etc. for anything you purchase. By purchasing from my shop you are accepting this responsibility.
How long does processing take?
- I work Monday through Friday packing orders.
- EXPEDITED orders will go out as quickly as possible, generally within 24 hours of your order.
- If you do not see your order ship within 2 days that is usually due to me being away at a convention to sell in person. You can check the convention tab to verify if this is the case. I will usually reach out to you personally if there is some other extenuating circumstance.
How long will my shipping take?
- It depends on the method you chose.
- Us shipping often only takes 2-3 business days.
- International shipping can take 5-21 business days.
- Again this really all depends on the shipping method you choose.
How do I make changes to an order I've placed?
- As long as your order hasn't already shipped you can contact me using the email address at the top of this page and let me know of any changes needed to your order.
- If your order has shipped still send me an email and we can figure out the best solution to correct any sizing/item/shipping accidents. For example, if you ordered the wrong size shirt, ship it back, and I can then ship you the corrected size.
What is the return policy?
- Contact me within 15 days of receiving your order if there are any issues and I we will work together to find the best solution.
- Broken/Chipped Glass? I'll ship you a replacement.
- Did I send the wrong item? I'll get you a free return shipping label and be sure you receive the correct one.
What if my order says delivered but was never actually delivered?
- The best first step is to contact the company you chose for shipping (EXAMPLES: Fedex, USPS, UPS, ect.) and often they can resolve any issues.
- If they are unable to find your package within 24 hours then I can start a lost package claim and work on getting you a replacement.